- Safe routes to schools for all five elementary schools and two middle schools
- Womens health day retreat for the residents of La Habra
- Mental health education for youth and community focused schools
- Working in partnership with Orange County Healthcare Agency, Wellness District Coordinator, City Traffic Manager and other organizations to conduct walkability assessments and address needs of the community to make changes.
- Resident Leadership Acadmey will be planning and coordinating a Womens Health day event in February 2022, inviting organizations and programs geard specifically towards women.
- RLA is working with the school district, La habra collaboraitve and other organizations to help increase mental health opportunities for students and youth.
Current Status: All projects are currently in progress.
For more information or if you would like to get involved, please contact Melissa Arvizu at firstname.lastname@example.org